Published News » News

Are you a working professional located in UK struggling to file taxes? You are not to worry as there are many tax consultants who can make your job easier. These professionals are highly talented and skilled in their field.
Several small businesses tend to trade as a limited company since there are tax savings available although the taxes are less now with the introduction of new dividend tax. The Corporation Tax is a tax paid by all the limited companies on their profits.
Running a business comes with many different costs, and an accountant that specialises in limited companies or self-employment is essential. Factor these costs into your yearly expenses so that you are always ahead of the curve.
Sort News